Make your own free website on

What You Can Do To Make A Difference

Together, we CAN make a difference!

Click here  to locate your congressman  if you don't already know his name, telephone number and mailing address.
"CALL" him or her (Capitol switch board 1-202-224-3121) and tell him or her to end the "War On Drugs"

Write A Letter To The Editor:
Send your letter to any or all of the newspapers in your state using the NEW DrugSense MEDIA EMAIL DATABASE. Simply go to the website below and select your state or other criteria and presto a list of media contacts complet with names of the media organization will be presented or E-mailed to you.

How to contact your Member of Congress

If you live in San Diego County there is a great contacts list of local newspapers and local through national elected officials.